IT Support Administrator
ETB Services, Inc. is a managed services provider which focuses on providing top-notch IT support to small and medium-sized businesses in the greater Philadelphia area. We are looking to hire an experienced IT Support Administrator to become a key member of our team. Our candidate will have a strong desktop computer setup and troubleshooting background, combined with the support experience required to be an effective team player in the execution of our daily troubleshooting tasks. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, organized, and can develop sound resolutions to customer’s IT issues. You must have the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing demands, including the willingness to go the extra mile whenever necessary. As a member of a small business, it is important that the candidate is able to handle a wide varety of tasks and live in our core values without any reservations.
- Deliver remote and onsite helpdesk support for Level 2 technical requests with the occasional Level 1 and Level 3 request
- Be an integral part of the team to ensure we meet customer SLA’s in a timely manner
- Use and provide feedback on the enhancement of our service delivery within the ConnectWise and Kaseya toolset
- Provide professional self-management and self-direction utilizing our technology toolsets
- Furnish written documentation of work performed and accurate time tracking for all activities
- Participate in the weekly rotation of On-Call shifts and administer an appropriate response to emergency requests received during our After Hours timeframe
- Field service requests submitted by customers via phone, email, in-person, or customer portal and render a solution in the most efficient manner (onsite or remote)
- Quickly define and solve problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions
- Provide documentation of customer activities in our billing and timekeeping system, using accurate descriptions, concise explanations, and proper grammar and spelling
- Support Windows based desktops with overall daily troubleshooting / management, virus prevention/removal, and hardware/software troubleshooting
- Setup replacement Windows 7/8/10 desktop systems to include program/data transfers from old systems
- Setup new and replacement network printers and multifunction devices to include IP addressing, driver installations, and address book entries
- Support Windows Active Directory environments with user additions, changes, removals
- Support hosted email and file sharing systems, such as Google Apps, Office 365, DropBox, etc. with user adds/changes, group creation, etc.
- Support hosted voice over IP (VoIP) environments with phone adds/deletes, user changes, group creation, and basic troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot network communication issues with internet connections, switches, VPNs, cabling, and firewalls
- Support remote access systems such as Remote Desktop (RDP), LogMeIn, VNC, GoToMyPC, etc.
- Setup and troubleshoot mobile devices such as iPhones, Androids, iPads, tablets, etc.
- Associate’s Degree or higher; IT related is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an IT consulting position or at a MSP
- Familiarity with ConnectWise or similar client CRM/ticketing system for time and record keeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Office desktop applications
- Sharp problem-solving skills utilizing cognitive thinking and intuition for diverse client base
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize, and meet established goals in a timely manner
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management, and record keeping skills
- A valid PA Driver’s license
- Must pass a background check
- Must be able to lift and transport 50 lbs.
- $55K – $65K commensurate with experience
- Additional bonus potential available based on customer satisfaction levels and ability to meet SLAs
- 6 company paid holidays plus 15 PTO (paid time off) days
- Employee health, dental, and vision insurance coverage available
- Company cell phone reimbursement and all necessary equipment needed for the position
- Company paid training and certification initiatives
- Please email a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for this position. Phone calls will not be accepted.