IT Support Administrator
ETB Services, Inc. is a growing managed services provider (MSP) which focuses on providing top-notch IT support to small and medium-sized businesses. This position is responsible for being on the front line of our reactive support desk supporting our customers when they have an immediate technical need. It requires you to be a strong generalist in desktop computer troubleshooting as well as be detail-oriented and organized. If you like working with all sorts of different technologies in a fast-paced environment while doing something new every day then our awesome team would like to hear from you!
- Provide professional support for Level 1 + 2 technical requests to our clients end users in a timely manner
- Majority of your work will be from our office with the occasional onsite visit to a client when needed
- Be an integral part of the team to ensure we meet customer SLA’s in a timely manner
- Furnish accurate written documentation of work performed and time tracking for all activities
- A desire to always learn and grow your IT service skill sets to stay on top of current technology
- Give feedback on the enhancement of our service delivery and improving our processes
- Participate in a weekly on-call rotation and respond to emergency requests when you are on-call
- Support Windows based desktops with overall daily troubleshooting / management, virus prevention/removal, and hardware/software troubleshooting
- Setup replacement Windows 7/8/10 desktop systems to include program/data transfers from old systems
- Quickly define and solve problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions and make decisions
- Setup new and replacement network printers and multifunction devices to include IP addressing, driver installations, and address book entries
- Support Windows Active Directory environments with user additions, changes, removals
- Support hosted email and file sharing systems, such as Office 365, OneDrive, DropBox, etc. with user adds/changes, group creation, etc.
- Support hosted VoIP environments with phone adds/deletes, user changes, group creation, and basic troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot network communication issues with internet connections, switches, VPNs, cabling, and firewalls
- Support remote access systems such as Remote Desktop (RDP), LogMeIn, VNC, etc.
- Setup and troubleshoot mobile devices such as iPhones, Androids, iPads, tablets, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an IT consulting position or at a MSP
- Associate’s Degree or higher is preferred
- Familiarity with ConnectWise or similar ticketing system for time and record keeping
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize, and meet established goals in a timely manner
- A valid driver’s license
- Must pass a background check
- Competitive salary: $55K – $65K (commensurate with experience) with bonus potential
- Company paid holidays plus 15 PTO (paid time off) days to start
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage plus retirement plan with up to 3% company match
- Cell phone reimbursement and all necessary tools, including company vehicles for the position
- Certification testing support and training, plus certification reimbursement
- An outstanding culture, brand new office space, and a fun environment
- Please upload your resume, fill out our application, and complete our pre-employment testing by visiting:
Note: Be prepared to spend about 30 minutes on the pre-employment testing phase.