IT Support Administrator
ETB Services, Inc. is a growing managed services provider (MSP) which focuses on providing top-notch IT support to small and medium-sized businesses. This position is responsible for being on the front line of our support team supporting our customers when they have an immediate technical need. It requires you to have a strong background in desktop computer troubleshooting as well as be detail-oriented and organized. If you like working with all sorts of different technologies in a fast-paced environment then we’d love to hear from you!
- Provide professional support for Level 1 + 2 technical requests to our clients end users in a timely manner
- Be an integral part of the team to ensure we meet customer SLA’s in a timely manner
- Furnish accurate written documentation of work performed and time tracking for all activities
- A desire to learn and grow your IT service skill set and stay on top of current technology
- Give feedback on the enhancement of our service delivery and improving our processes
- The majority of your work will be from our office with the occasional onsite visit to a client when needed
- Participate in a weekly on-call rotation and respond to emergency requests when you are on-call
- The ability to quickly define and solve problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions and make decisions
- Support Windows based desktops with overall daily troubleshooting / management, virus prevention/removal, and hardware/software troubleshooting
- Setup replacement Windows 10 desktop systems to include program/data transfers from old systems
- Manage network printers and multifunction devices to include IP addressing, driver installations, and address book entries
- Support Windows Active Directory environments with user additions, changes, removals
- Support hosted email and file sharing systems, such as Office 365, OneDrive, DropBox, etc. with user adds/changes, group creation, etc.
- Support hosted VoIP environments with phone adds/deletes, user changes, group creation, and basic troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot network communication issues with internet connections, switches, VPNs, and firewalls
- Install and troubleshoot various operating system and line of business application patches
- Support remote access systems such as Remote Desktop (RDP), Splashtop, VNC, etc.
- Setup and troubleshoot mobile devices such as iPhones, Androids, iPads, tablets, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience at an IT consulting firm that served multiple clients or at a MSP
- Associate’s Degree or higher is preferred
- Familiarity with ConnectWise or similar ticketing system for time and record keeping
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize, and meet established goals in a timely manner
- A valid driver’s license
- Must pass a background check
- Competitive salary: $55K – $65K (commensurate with experience) with bonus potential
- Company paid holidays plus 15 PTO (paid time off) days to start
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage plus retirement plan with up to 3% company match
- Cell phone reimbursement and all necessary tools, including company vehicles for the position
- Certification testing support and training, plus certification reimbursement
- An outstanding culture, flexible work arrangements, and a fun environment with regular team building events
- Follow the link below to apply for this position. You will be required to submit your resume and complete some pre-employment testing, which could take 30-45 minutes to complete:
- Click Here to Apply!